Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Connected there's a song availible :D

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Now if only I could find that d**n CD. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the info [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *mumbles something about already having got it on my computer*

    I'm going to bed now to watch TV [img]smile.gif[/img] could you please ask Sue to do a separate thread for the letter she's going to do? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okey Dokey Michelle [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which song? [img]smile.gif[/img] Not that it matters to me cos my comp gives me an error message every time I try to access CD extra [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    Which song? [img]smile.gif[/img] Not that it matters to me cos my comp gives me an error message every time I try to access CD extra [img]frown.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Where You Want To Be [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    Which song? [img]smile.gif[/img] Not that it matters to me cos my comp gives me an error message every time I try to access CD extra [img]frown.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    don't worry Ivana...I am going to send you these on that tape [img]smile.gif[/img] all the b-sides, and stuff! lol

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:


    don't worry Ivana...I am going to send you these on that tape [img]smile.gif[/img] all the b-sides, and stuff! lol
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Linda sent me the SG demo songs I can't for them to get here. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:


    Linda sent me the SG demo songs I can't for them to get here. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I have that one....they're great!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member _TearDropOnFire_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for the information [img]smile.gif[/img] *goes to to listen*

  10. #10
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah and I think that one is going to be quite a favourite here amongst some of us [img]smile.gif[/img] It's one of the most emotional songs I think I've ever heard!

    Janie xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •